FULL-TIME | Mexico
Panagora Group is a social enterprise dedicated to providing high-quality, high-impact international health, development, and learning consulting. We are a dynamic woman- and employee-owned small business partner focused on market-based and integrated local solutions that strengthen country capacity and independence; and on learning, communications, and technology solutions to accelerate and heighten impact. As a small business, we are able to implement novel and innovative approaches using highly participatory approaches to mobilize community, civil society, and government energy in defining and owning solutions, and to promote inclusive development that benefits all groups.
Panagora, a prime contractor under the USAID’s EVAL-ME II Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract is seeking an experienced Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Specialist for an anticipated Mexico Monitoring and Evaluation Support for Adaptation contract. This activity will assist with designing and carrying out monitoring, evaluations, assessments, and studies; and collaboration and capacity building for the USAID/Mexico mission and, when appropriate, implementers, and other key stakeholders.
This is a long-term position based in Mexico
The CLA Specialist will report to the Chief of Party.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate effective collaboration between and among USAID and implementing partners to institutionalize continuous learning and adaptive management
- Develop collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) tools, products, and processes for USAID and implementing partners
- Conduct assessments for USAID on CLA prioritization and integration
- Lead efforts to monitor progress toward USAID learning agenda objectives
- Support capacity building activities for USAID, implementing partners, and other stakeholders
- Strengthen and add value to existing practices and processes, and capture and disseminate learning
- Establish and/or maintain MEL and CLA communities of practice for various stakeholders, including USAID staff, implementing partners, academic partners, private sector partners, and the Government of Mexico.
- Master’s or higher degree in social science, development, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing facilitation, capacity building, organizational development, strategic planning, and knowledge management activities
- Experience leading and facilitating learning activities and events
- Demonstrated experience working on cross-sectoral and multi-cultural teams
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, presentation, and analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish
- Must be a citizen of Mexico
To Apply: Fill out the online application. Please include a cover letter and resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship.