Grants Coordinator (2 positions)
VVOB is a growing and ambitious organisation with a diversified funding base. This requires an optimal management of our grants and contracts. As our Grants Coordinator, you will play a key role in the development of new projects, contract negotiation and monitoring compliance of projects in implementation. You will be part of our programme team, led by our Global Director of Programmes. In this role you work closely together with several other positions within the organisation, such as your fellow Grants Coordinator, the Global Strategic Education Advisors, HR, Finance, Communication and of course with our teams in the VVOB country offices.
- You ensure that VVOB is always ready to respond quickly to new funding opportunities and you support colleagues in calculating budgets, writing concept notes and full project proposals.
- You monitor platforms of large donors for interesting funding opportunities, and you keep track of new requirements from our donors.
- You coordinate the drafting and reviewing of agreements with funding and consortium partners.
- You develop, follow up and improve processes and tools that cover all financial, administrative, and reporting needs per project/programme and share relevant lessons learned with the organization.
- You coordinate among departments and country teams to ensure that reports to our funders are qualitative and go out on time.
- You are both an internal (for colleagues) and external (for funding partners) point of contact for questions related to financial, administrative, and other requirements related to the funding partners.
Curious to learn more about how you can make a difference as our Grants Coordinator? Then read on in this vacancy announcement: https://on.vvob.org/JOB-grants_coordinator