Donor Data Manager
The Donor Data Manager is responsible for the integrity and processing of data related to all classes of donors at American Leprosy Missions (ALM). He/she will continually improve the Development team’s use of Salesforce as ALM’s primary repository of donor data and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Additionally, the Donor Data Manager oversees gift processing systems, updates dashboards, creates regular reports, provides systems support and troubleshooting for the Development team, and compiles and transmits data required for processes performed by external parties.
Essential Job Functions
- Database Management: Serve as primary system administrator for Salesforce. Oversee onboarding and offboarding aspects related to Salesforce.
- Data Integrity and Quality Control: Develop and implement systems and processes to maintain and manage data accuracy.
- Data Fulfillment and Reporting: Produce internal and external data reports in a timely manner.
- Project Management: Coordinate the evaluation and scope of further development of the Salesforce platform in Development and in integration with other use cases throughout the organization.
- Partner Management: Manage the data needs for processes performed by external vendors, with a primary focus on direct mail and digital efforts.
- Support and Training: Assess and facilitate training opportunities, materials and events related to Salesforce. Provide consultation and advice for Salesforce users throughout the organization.Meet with external vendors as needed or when directed.
- Salesforce database is maintained with accuracy, integrity, and excellence.
- Accurate direct response data selects are delivered on time.
- Accurate reports and situation analyses are delivered on time.
- Accurate monthly month-end reports are compiled and delivered on time.
- Partners provide quality work that meets expectations.
- Regular Salesforce training and certifications are completed.
- Other goals and objectives outlined in Set & Review Cards are achieved.
- American Leprosy Missions’ Team Values are lived out.
- Data Management – Collects and manages in an effective and confidential manner, ensuring data integrity.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Demonstrates precision and correctness in work. Consistently produces accurate and error free work.
- Planning/Organizing – Plans and prioritizes work to meet deadlines, deliverables and expectations, using time efficiently within realistic action plans; establishes and adheres to a prioritized work schedule.
- Initiative – Takes proactive steps to manage and improve all work tasks and operations. Identifies and resolves problems using good judgment. Works independently in a dynamic team environment.
- Strategic Thinking – Long-term approach to systems development, tying current operational requirements to long term growth and development.
Required Minimum Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, accounting, business, or marketing.
- Two years of related work experience, preferably in non-profit data management, fundraising or data analytics.
- Experienced Salesforce user, preferably as a Salesforce administrator.
- Experience in producing, analyzing, and sharing reports.
- Proven track record of excellent project and time management.
- Proficient in the use of Google Suite and Microsoft Office products, especially spreadsheeting applications.
- Must agree and sign the current Statement of Faith for ALM.
NOTE: Position may work remotely.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.