Country Programmes Manager Ecuador
VVOB’s ambition in Ecuador for the coming years is to attract funding and forge partnerships for scaling ¡VAMOS!, seek opportunities for VVOB’s Skilling for Sustainable Futures (SF2) Flagship expansion in terms of focus economic sectors and take concrete steps towards starting operations in other education sub-sectors in VVOB’s portfolio.
As the Country Programmes Manager you bear the final responsibility for the totality of all activities in Ecuador. You carry out the vision and mission of VVOB, you develop our business further and contribute to global business development.
What will you do?
- You hold the end responsibility of all VVOB operations within Ecuador and are accountable for key results in all areas, including programme operations, finances, human resources and internal organization;
- As a leader and role model, you develop and inspire the team in Ecuador and you offer managerial advice, guidance and support towards them in order to achieve programme results;
- You are actively involved in the further development of the business at country level, including portfolio management, highlighting of achievements, identifying the landscape of both partnerships and competition and seeking new funding opportunities;
- You are actively engaged in strategy and policy development at global organisational level and translate these global strategies and policies into relevant and scalable strategies, policies and programmes at the country level. As a leader you ensure VVOB in Ecuador lives and implements the VVOB 2030-strategy;
- You develop and maintain a network with relevant government, funding, technical and network partners and other internal and external stakeholders. Furthermore, you represent VVOB towards them.
Curious to see how your workweek can look like? Read our full vacancy announcement here: https://on.vvob.org/JOB_CPM_Ecuador